You are applying for the position: Digital Marketing Manager
Lumiata is an Artificial Intelligence company purpose-built for the healthcare industry. Powered by over 100 million patient data records, clinical, risk, and financial algorithms, Lumiata enriches payers’ and providers’ analytic and predictive capabilities with a platform and pre-built models that help to manage healthcare costs and risk. A healthcare company’s journey to deploy AI for the purposes of delivering cost prediction, high-cost claimant identification, and chronic disease onset prediction is accelerated through Lumiata’s.
Come work at a Silicon Valley start-up. We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to work directly with the VP of Marketing located in California, USA. If you’re hard-working, dedicated, and have a passion for learning, Lumiata is an ideal place for you. Apply today!
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our online activities. Your central goal is to help drive qualified leads while also increasing brand awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, email marketing, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Handling strategic online initiatives
- Leading online marketing campaigns from idea stage through execution and implementation
- Monitoring online campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Manage SEO and SEM efforts
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Plan and manage our email campaigns
- Evaluate and recommend updates to our website that can improve lead generation
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Understand how to use various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media
- Be quick to adapt to and implement changes that increase sales leads
- Understand various email campaigns and promotional strategies
- Ability to target clients with compelling and convincing messages and images
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Well versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Deep Understanding of website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, and lead generation
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good problem solving and communication
- Strong English communication and writing skills
Based in San Mateo, CA, Lumiata is an Artificial Intelligence company purpose-built for the healthcare industry and backed by Khosla Ventures and BlueCross BlueShield Venture. Powered by over 100 million patient data records, clinical, risk, and financial algorithms, Lumiata employs some of the nation’s leading data science and machine learning talent. Lumiata enriches payers’ and providers’ analytic and predictive capabilities with a platform and pre-built models that help to manage healthcare costs and risk. For more information, visit lumiata.com or follow @lumiata on Twitter.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Lumiata is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.